Real estate/home staging is a combination of home editing, organizing, and the rearrangement of furnishings, artwork and accessories in order to highlight the architectural details of the house. This is done in order for potential buyers to focus on the space, not the current homeowner's possessions. The key is neutralizing the contents so that it appeals to the widest range of buyers.
The ultimate goal of staging is to get your house into showcase condition so that it sells for maximum profit and in minimum time.
Our cost effective staging begins by using what you already have. We can focus on the high impact rooms only or the entire house. If needed, we have an extensive inventory of accessories, artwork, greenery, etc. available for monthly rental to add greater impact to your space. We also work with a local furniture rental company that caters to stagers for any furniture requirements.
Living in a home and selling a house are two very different things.
Real estate/home staging is the perfect solution if you want your listed house to:
- look its best on flyers, internet photos and virtual tours
- appeal to the widest range of buyers
- create a positive first impression
- stand out from others in the same price range
- obtain the best possible price
Interior redesign is the affordable alternative to interior design. Working with what you already have, we creatively transform your space using your existing furnishings, artwork and accessories. It does not matter if your furnishings are old or new, you have a little or a lot, all one style or an eclectic mix. A redesigned room will reflect your personality, history and interests in the very best setting. The space is more functional and inviting, and subsequently used more.
A redesigned room is warm, inviting and comfortable - you feel the difference.
Interior redesign is the perfect solution if you:
- like your furnishings but are tired with the existing room layout
- know the space can look better, but are not sure how to pull the room(s) together
- would like your room to be more spacious, warm and inviting
- keep buying accessories or furniture to complete a look, but it just isn't working
- just moved and aren't sure how to set up your old furnishings in a new space
Consultations are typically for the "do-it-yourself" homeowner that is looking for some professional guidance and direction. A detailed written report listing our suggestions is provided.
Redesign - We provide specific decorating recommendations to create balance, harmony and functionality to your space, using
what you already have. This works with a home that you have just moved into, have lived in for a year or several years.
We can also provide suggestions for additional items that may add a bit of impact to the space as well.
- Staging - A staging consultation is beneficial for homeowners that want to present their house for sale in the best way possible at the lowest cost. We provide an in-depth review of the home (inside and outside). Some of the areas covered: contents (too much, too little), curb appeal, coordination of furnishings and cleanliness. This is generally the starting point of preparing a house for sale. We recommend that you allow enough time to complete the items on the report prior to listing and marketing your house.
As professional Senior Move Coordinators, we are dedicated to helping minimize stress during a senior downsize transition. Our services are designed to address every detail of the move and are customized to fit individual needs. We work directly with families, seniors, Realtors, and retirement community coordinators in South Metro Denver, CO.
Our comprehensive services include:
- Preparing a house for a 'top dollar' sale with staging
- Selecting appropriately scaled furniture and furnishings for the new home
- Coordinating redistribution of non-essential items
- Organizing all aspects of moving day
- Setting up a new place to reflect personalized style with an interior redesign
Accessorizing - Accessorizing adds a finishing touch to any space. We creatively display accessories in your home, office or
store front to provide the greatest impact. Bookshelves, mantels, coffee tables, dining tables, curio cabinets, and alcoves are
just a few spaces to showcase accessories. Our specialty is accessorizing with the unexpected by re-purposing items so that you
can enjoy them in a whole new way.
Holiday Decorating - We're here to help simplify your holiday season. We'll festively decorate your home, office or store front. We'll bring our creative style and set up your existing holiday décor in a refreshing new way.
Presentations - We provide informative and energizing presentations customized to your audience. The presentations can range from a 10 minute real estate office meeting to an hour long decorating seminar or anywhere in between. The following lists a sample of groups that would benefit from our presentations: Real Estate offices, Furniture/Consignment stores, Community Colleges, Women's Luncheons, Church groups, etc.
Please contact us for fees.